Wednesday, April 12, 2017

Some More Awesome Cosplay from FanX 2017


I have already written up about FanX 2017 for The Geeky Mormon, but I feel the need to go back and share more of the cool photos I got at con of all the cosplayers, characters, and creatures I met.



For instance, this adorable Jawa.


Agent 13 got to meet a lot of her fellow Marvel heroes, including Iron Patriot


Jyn Erso ran into a couple of very bizarre-looking and bizarre sounding aliens.


Serious props to this girl for portraying Shmi Skywalker. She is such an undervalued character.


Not to be outdone, here is Padme rocking her baby bump.


Padme's burial gown--I told this girl that this was one of the most beautiful cosplays I saw the whole con. 


I'd like you to meet my Sithsters Brittany and Melanie



Victor Sine and Marial Clark as the Green Lanterns



Sharon made it a point to say hi Cap--including my friend Ryan Stevens



She is a Wasp. Best beware her sting.


Princess Leia and a Jedi bodyguard


The Dark Side of the Force was strong at this convention



I'm not much of a Star Trek fan, but I know enough about the fandom to respect it--and enough to pull over Riker and Troy for a photo. 


Anastaisa!!!!!!!!!!



Odin and Thor of Asgard. This father and son duo placed in the cosplay contest.



My friend Benji as Fred from Big Hero 6, who couldn't help posing for a bueno photo with Deadpool


I also haven't actually had the chance to sit down and watch Doctor Who, but I respect the fandom. A lot. And this duo as Twelve and a Weeping Angel were spectacular.


I asked the Doctor if I could get a photo with him. If Sharon Carter is up to anything after Civil War, why not having adventures in space and time?



 
Another VERY beautiful cosplay--Arwen from The Lord of the Rings

 

I found this Gandalf tramping around not far away from Arwen.


I saw several Moana cosplays at FanX, but this one was by far my favorite. Because Heihei.


My friend Stephan Watson as a Stormtrooper


A Hawkgirl with a very breathtaking wingspan


And last but definitely not least, Tai Lung from Kung Fu Panda

No comments:

Post a Comment