Tuesday, May 24, 2016

'Captain America: Civil War' Memes

So, I have a really in-depth, scholarly discussion about a few topics (*aherm, Bucky*) from Captain America: Civil War, but it's taking a while to write up so I'll wait until next week to put it up.  In the meantime, here are some memes I made about the film.

1. How I felt the day of the premiere:




2. Unpopular Opinion 1:



Yes, he's a great character, but it's kind of hard to like someone who spends most of the movie trying to rip your baby's face off

3. Unpopular Opinion 2:



I may be biased because I cosplay her, but that's just me. (Srsly fandom, stop trying to ruin everything)

4. Throwing a serious eyeroll at Redwing:


(Although Redwing is the real MVP)

5. My opinion on what needs to be done to that evil book:



Road trip to Mordor, anyone?

6. Personal dislike aside, T'Challa gave Inigo Montoya a run for his money



Great comeback, Bucky. Great comeback

7. Where's Admiral Ackbar when you need him?



Obviously in a different universe

8. Finally, that mid-credit scene:



9.Seriously, though



10, OK, I'll shut up now


(I'm doing better about this now, actually, just fyi.)

Read More:
My full review for The Geeky Mormon
The Women of 'Captain America: Civil War'

No comments:

Post a Comment